BRC Packaging certificate
Tin packaging is ideal for foodstuff. Of course, it is very important that the hygiene and safety during the production of the packaging for food are under control. Our customers can be confident that the quality of our production process is food compliant. The BRC Packaging quality mark is issued to our company in 2014 and today we possess the highest attainable score (AA status) . We are proud to have been rewarded with this certification because such a certification confirms the quality of our working processes!
BRC Food standard
BRC quality mark requirements
- the HACCP system;
- the quality management system;
- the basic conditions program.
In addition, the following issues are also discussed:
- management responsibility;
- environmental conditions (production or process facilities);
- product and process control;
- employee training;
- personal hygiene for employees.
The various elements of the standard are assessed on the basis of a detailed checklist that contains more than 300 checkpoints.